Tuesday, March 12, 2013

POPSUGAR Must Have Box


 Yesterday I received my March "Must Have Box".  My blogging friend, Elle, blogged about her subscription to POPSUGAR Must Have Boxes and I was intrigued and subscribed.
March Must Have Box
Each box is $35 and has a value of at least $100.  This is similar to the Bespoke Post Box of Awesome that my husband subscribes to and I posted about here.
I was excited to receive a 16oz bottle of concentrated Delicate Wash from The Laundress.  This retails for $19.  I've heard a lot about The Laundress and I look forward to trying this product.
I've read about Buxom products and a new beauty product is always welcome. ($19)
To prevent wardrobe malfunctions, some Fashion Tape and a Sweater Saver to remove pills from sweaters, tights, etc. ($11 total)
Heather Belle tassel necklace is supposedly the cornerstone of the box but I can't find it on line.  Peeps!  Love them (about $1) The New Black nail polish twin pack ($10) not my colors but I'll find someone who likes them.
Cockatoo corkscrew ($16.)  Love this!  Cute and sturdy.  

How do I feel about my box?  For my $35, I got products that are valued at more than that. The only thing I won't use is the nail polish.  I've been introduced to new products that I look forward to trying.  AND I had a pleasant surprise on a rainy Monday.  Click here to visit the POPSUGAR website and sign up for a box for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin