Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Musings


Happy first Monday in March.  We have the first day of spring to look forward to this month as well as Saint Patrick's day.  
I visited my daughter in the Philadelphia area.  We stopped into one of my favorite places,  Terrain.  
Love this tiered succulent planter.

A dramatic mantel display of tiny daffodils.

My daughter selected some succulents and they planted them in a glass tray for her.  

I can't wait to garden outside.  I signed up for my neighborhood garden plot last week and I'm thinking about new vegetables to try this year.  
I purchased a packet of nasturtium seeds.  I haven't grown them in a few years and they are a pretty flower and are edible with a peppery flavor, great in salads.

For now I need to be patient.  It is still very cold in Michigan with snow on the ground.  

Enjoy the start to your week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin