Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Spring Color



I was shopping for a trench coat this past weekend.  It was exhilarating to see pretty spring colors everywhere I looked.
According to the Pantone color people, these are the fashion colors for spring 2013.   I'm especially partial to poppy, violet and jade.

These bangles at Nordstrom are perfectly on trend.

Colorful jeans

7 For All Mankind skinny jeans / AG Adriano Goldschmied ag adriano goldschmied / 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans / AG Adriano Goldschmied super skinny jeans / Current/Elliott skinny jeans / Current/Elliott cropped jeans / CYCLE skinny fit jeans, $110 / Uniqlo skinny fit jeans / Mango slim fit jeans / COLOUR JEAN
It won't be hard to find colorful jeans.
I picked up this trench
and these khakis...but I would never wear those shoes.

What's your color for spring?


2 comments:

  1. For sure I'll get myself at least one colorful skinny jeans this season.
    Some brands are calling it skimmer,
    the ones that is just above the ankle in length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those colors. i have the green and royal blue jeans for the season

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin