Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Musings

Happy Monday

my photo
It is very cold here in Michigan and a large "au lait" would be most welcome this morning.
my photo
My favorite latte bowls are the ones from Anthropologie.

I spent a good portion of the weekend tending to my computer.  I deleted over 2,000 photos (gasp!)  and upgraded my operating system.  I discovered a problem I didn't know I had which is frustrating but I can work around it, for now. 
I freshened up the looks by using a new photo for my screen saver both on the computer and my iphone.  It makes me smile to see a photo that brings back happy memories of a fun event.  

Now I'm ready for a new week.  Hope you are too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin