Monday, October 1, 2012

October One



October already.  Can you believe it?  

The Farmers Market was filled with "all things autumn".  


I got some fall decor items.  Those mums were a steal at $5 each!

I love the color combination growing wild in the fields right now.

Sadly, I took advantage of the beautiful, cool weather to dismantle my garden and deck planters.  The season is over and the plants were looking very sad.  
Still feeling industrious, I decided to switch my closet from summer to fall/winter.  The espadrilles, sun dresses and eyelet skirts are resting comfortably in a new location.

As my daughter would say, I hope you "chill-axed" this past weekend and are ready for great adventures starting today.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin