Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Midweek Musings

I love a great, cheap find.  

Just $10 at Marshall's.

About 10 inches X 8 inches, this bowl is perfect in my kitchen.

I highly recommend this book.

A beautifully written book where justice for one is another person's tragic loss.  

I hope your week is going well.  I'm busy making holiday ornaments and jewelry for the galleries that carry my work.  'Tis the season...not quite but I did see holiday decorations for sale at Target just one aisle from the Halloween decorations.  Yikes!!  I'm not ready for that yet.  I'm still enjoying being able to wear flip flops (and a sweater...the best of both worlds)
Enjoy your day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin