Thursday, October 4, 2012

Candy Corn

I think there are two kinds of people in this world, the ones that love Halloween and those that don't.  I would be in the latter category.


For the last 6 years, I've just kept the lights off if I was home or else I planned to be gone on Halloween evening.  When my kids were young I would half-heartedly help them with costumes. I never volunteered to host Halloween parties.  Hubby and I hate to dress in costume and avoid all Halloween parties.  

I don't crave the candy.  That being said, I do like a taste of candy corn at least once during the season.  Perhaps the only confection sweeter would be "Peeps".  These candies are so ridiculously sweet my teeth hurt after a few chews.  So what to do with the rest of the bag of those three-tone kernels?




If you need more Candy Corn in your life...

...coat your lips with the flavor

or your body with this scented soap.

Sweet gets sweeter with these Candy Corn Marshmallow Pops

Click here to learn how to make these decadent cupcakes.

Do you LOVE Halloween?  How about candy corn?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin