Wednesday, August 22, 2012

If I Was Going Back To School

I always eagerly anticipated back to school shopping.  I would pick out a new lunch box (I was a nerd) and new school shoes (a budding fashionista)  If I was going back to school now, this is how I would like to stock my tote. (I don't like backpacks)


If I Was Going Back To School

School Shoes



Tod's strappy shoes, $300 / Donald J Pliner wedge heels / Ivanka Trump shoes / Wingtip shoes

Help a child going back to school

It costs between $50 and $70 to fill a backpack with supplies for a typical 4th grader.  This is difficult for many families.
If you aren't going back to school but would like to help a student who is, you can donate to the Volunteers of America Operation Backpack.
Click here to be taken to the website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin