Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wall of Fame

A few years ago I visited a friend who had a whole wall filled with photos.  

I adopted the idea and call it my wall of fame.  I have photos of family, friends and pets.  There are photos from vacations, weddings, graduations and random milestones.  The photos now span over 30 years of memories.  I walk past this wall every time I go to the laundry room and it always makes me smile each time I glance at a photo and remember the person or events portrayed.  

Get some photo paper and start printing.  My frames are erratic in size and design but they are all black.  I pick up frames from craft stores like Michaels or Joann whenever there is a sale or I have a coupon.  I think it is the casual attention to uniformity that makes the wall interesting.  Hanging the frames with 3M Picture Hangers means no nails and easy removal if you need to move a frame.  

Just an idea.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks wonderful
    and I'm sure family and friends enjoy looking at those pics. Nice mini-gallery of sorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin