Thursday, June 28, 2012

Iced Tea to Quench Your Thirst

Iced tea is a favorite summer drink with limitless variations. 

Effortless iced tea "brews" in the refrigerator overnight with just cold water and tea bags.  In the morning, the freshly brewed tea is ready for garnishes of your choice such as mint, citrus or berries.

Nothing but fresh rosemary (from your herb garden?) lemon slices and cold water set in the sun to steep.  A simple "tea" that uses no tea leaves.

An adult iced tea with mint, lemon and vodka added to brewed tea and simple syrup.

Citrus added to brewed Red Zinger and Raspberry Zinger tea bags garnished with mint.

 Add blackberries and dried lavender to English breakfast or Earl Grey tea and sweetened with simple syrup.

So do you prefer sweetened or unsweetened?  Herbal, black or green tea?  





3 comments:

  1. I like herbal and sweetened...
    Oh yes please,
    I want one right now.

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look delicious and I would love a glass of each on these hot days. We've made tea with a couple of the zinger flavors and not only is it delicious, it's so pretty too.

    Have lots of rosemary in my herb garden. That one is calling my name. Your photos are spectacular and so professional.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sam
      Wish I could take credit for the photos but they are from the recipe sites. (if you click on the title under the photo you'll see it wasn't me)

      I'm going to try the rosemary tea as well.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin