Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Zipbuds: Award Winning Gadget

I was running on my treadmill watching the Today Show and saw a segment of ideas for Mother's Day.  Zipbuds was one of the suggestions for honoring mom.  



The patented zipper cabling prevents tangling while providing strength and delivers great
sound.  The package includes 3 custom fitted ear tips.  Zipbuds are available in 4 colors and are compatible with iphone, ipad, ipod and android or other media using a 3.5 mm headphone input. 
Zipbuds were named Travel + Leisure Design Award 2012 for "best personal gadget"

I could have used these babies while I was on the treadmill.  At $19.99, Zipbuds are a great investment.    



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin