Friday, May 4, 2012

Playing with Camera + app

May has brought some spring weather to Michigan.  On April 30 I was walking the dog with gloves and a scarf.  Today it's flip flops.

my photo with iphone and camera +
I was playing with my new iphone app, Camera +.  I love the "tap tap tap" way of setting the focus, light and white balance.  Your photo goes to a "light box" and you can then edit, add effects and borders.  Send the photo to your camera roll and/or share your photo in an email or to a social network site.  

This video explains how to use the app.  (How about her choice of dress??)

I really enjoy this app and highly recommend giving it a try.  Watch the video first or check out  the website here.
Happy Weekend. Send me a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin