Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Musings


What a glorious weekend we had in Michigan, perfect for all the spring tasks.  The deck got a scrubbing and sealing.  


We had our first al fresco dinner. 

After visits to two Farmers Markets, most of my planters are filled with annuals and herbs.  I decided on a coral and purple theme this year.  There are so many flowers to choose from and quite a few plants with purple and variegated leaves as well.  

The plants look pint-sized and fragile right now but in a few weeks they should fill in nicely.

I found a few miniature false cypress to place on my plant etagere.

Here is the pouf I got for my birthday.  The knitted quality adds lots of texture to the room and the color is a bit more muted than what this photo portrays.  I love the way it works so nicely with this vase from Anthropologie.

Have a wonderful start to your week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin