Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Musings

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a weekend of recreation and relaxation.  




How true is this quote?  I think I'm really drawn to this Pinterest Pick because of the image!  But it is apropos for me as I have just started another online photo class.  I like a challenge and a goal.  



I started reading The Hunger Games.  Everyone I talk to has read it and loved it and now that the movie is out I figured it was about time I read it.  I'm just getting started but I can see how you can get hooked on it.  The writing is quite simplistic but that will make for a quick read.  Have you read the books or seen the movie?



On Friday I picked up this awesome scarf at The Gap.  It goes with just about anything except red or purple.  I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this one.  

I hope today is a great start to your week.  Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin