Thursday, February 2, 2012

This and That

I need a project and I was inspired by a knitting article in the January issue of Martha Stewart Living.
I decided to make some knitted pillow covers

I went to a local yarn shop and purchased this lovely Merino Superwash yarn.  I haven't decided on the stitch I'll use.  It will be something with texture.  

While I was at the shop, I remembered that I had an assignment for the new online photography class I'm taking.  The requirement for the class is a photo a day following the alphabet, but not necessarily in order.  

I decided to choose C for Color.  I took chose two shots.  This photo is of buttons and the one I chose for the class assignment.

I'm thinking I may like this photo better.  What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin