Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome Color


I'm feeling a bit restless.  The winter landscape is gray.  My skin is pale.  Spring is too far off.  I'm craving color and a change of scenery.

Pantone has just released its Spring 2012 Fashion Color Report


This dress is an example of the picks of Cabaret (pink) and Solar Power (yellow).


My all-time favorite combo of turquoise and orange or Cockatoo and Tangerine Tango.




Color pick, Sweet Lilac and boots are an example of Pantone color Driftwood.

Kendra ScottExamples of greens and blues

What's your favorite color?










1 comment:

  1. I'm still stuck in my winter colors, but next month I will be popping color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin