Thursday, January 26, 2012

Polka Dot Trend

Are you seeing spots?
If not, you will be soon.  "Spots" aka polka dots are popping up everywhere.  Dots are on the runways, celebrities, and coming to stores everywhere. 


This Stella McCartney dress is amazingly popular.  I think J Lo wore one on "Idol" Tuesday night.  So, who wears it best?  Kate Winslet gets my vote.



Photo Shefinds.com
10 ways to wear polka dots.  I particularly like the dot hose with dot skirt and pumps.  

I put together a subtle look using polka dots in shoes and top.  The jewelry evokes dots and the clutch, a bolder look, is reminiscent of another trend, color blocking.  I just LOVE that top!

Polka Dots

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin