Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Cookie Baking

The thing about Christmas Cookies is that they have to look good as well as taste good.

I just made this new recipe and the cookies totally fall apart when you take a bite.  Not much flavor either.  :(
Simple, delicious chocolate chip cookies just don't cut it.  The cookies have to be shaped, colored, rolled in something, sandwiched, sprinkled or frosted. I stopped baking and decorating cut-out cookies as well as those cute little gingerbread people several years ago.   Seems like I was the only one eating them anyway and that was because I spent so much time baking, I didn't want to throw them away.  
How about you?  Do you make lots of fancy cookies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin