Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Color Inspiration

Happy Monday everyone.  
I'm recovering from my holiday party last night and Angela from 365 small details is kindly guest posting today with some holiday inspiration.  I love her sense of color and design.  Thanks Angela!!


Happy Holidays!! When Deborah told me how much she was loving a deep wine color I was immediately thinking how it would be a great color to use for wrapping gifts this holiday season. I am not sure about you all but that is my all time favorite thing to do. I usually try and find alternative color combinations every year and this year I think wine, cream, navy and the lightest shade of green would make any package look extra special. 

Do you all have a special way to wrap up goodies for your favorite people? 

Cheer,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin