Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekend: Keep it Simple

Just a few days until Thanksgiving.  So much to do!  Shopping, planning, baking, cleaning.  Make sure you take some time to relax this weekend.  


I saw my first snow flakes of the season yesterday and most of my neighbors have already decorated their houses for Christmas.  Feels like winter and looks like Christmas.  I'll hold out until after Thanksgiving.  The invitations for our annual holiday open house have been mailed and I'm working on the party food menu.  
While you relax this weekend, you may want to browse through the new, online editions of Lonny Magazine and Sweet Paul.  Lots of gorgeous photos of food, decorations and gift ideas. 
See you on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin