Monday, November 14, 2011

Side Tables from Crate and Barrel

Thanksgiving is closing in with more holidays to follow.  That means more entertaining and lots of drinks and hors d'oeuvres.  Trying to balance all this on your lap is a recipe for disaster.  

Crate and Barrel has some side tables that won't break the bank.

These tables are sturdy and the wood is a warm brown color.

Not only would they be excellent side tables, they could work as night tables, plant stands or any where you need a small accent table.  I bought the Alpha table.

Happy Monday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. There is a Shaker purity and spareness to those tables. I actually like them. This is my first visit to your blog, so I've taken some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great evening. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin