Thursday, November 17, 2011

Meet and Greet Outfit

Tonight I'm going to the opening of holiday boutique at the Ann Arbor Art Center.  I sell my jewelry through the galley shop. The represented artists are encouraged to attend the event.  I will be wearing some of my jewelry so I need a basic look to showcase the jewelry.
Meet and Greet outfit


Meet and Greet outfit by spiralstyle 


I picked up this dress at Nordstrom two weeks ago.  I think the neckline will be perfect for the necklace I plan to wear.  I've got some kitten heel, sling backs I'll wear and substitute the J Crew wine colored belt for the wider python belt.  

I plan to wear this neckpiece...

...and a set of these bangles.  Some simple hammered hoop earrings will finish the look.
This is my first festive activity of the holiday season.  Should be fun.  
Have you been to any holiday events yet this season?






1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin