Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Monday

Happy Monday dear Spiral Style readers.  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with plenty of delicious goodies and relaxing family/friend time.  Now that Thanksgiving is past for 2011, the focus turns to Christmas.  It is time to deck the halls.  





                      Source: poppytalk.blogspot.com via Deborah on Pinterest

I love this rustic pine cone wreath that has a beautiful distressed, blue door as a backdrop.  



                       Source: bhg.com via Deborah on Pinterest

Another Pinterest find was this innovative treatment of a staircase.  A nice change from the ubiquitous garland.          

I would love to have a succulent wreath but it is a bit too cold where I live.

Do you like to decorate with natural materials or go for the bling with metallics and shine?

1 comment:

  1. That succulent wreath is calling my name - so pretty and I might even be able to keep it alive :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin