Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I happened to pick up the audio version of I Don't Know How She Does It at the library the other day.  I wasn't thinking about the movie adaptation being released this weekend.  Now that I'm listening to the book, I can't wait to see the movie.  

Any woman could relate to this book.  As women we juggle work, home and family, and that can take many forms depending on age, marital status, work, child responsibilities or parental responsibilities.  This is a story of struggle for balance between work and family.  
  

The movie is a comedy and I don't know how the reviews will be but I'm sure Sarah Jessica Parker will be wearing some amazing clothes.  

Did you see these photos in Vogue?


Real life SJP with hubby Matthew Broderick.


SJP in Chanel and Manolos


Wearing Michael Kors

The girl can certainly wear clothes!








4 comments:

  1. she just has such amazing style. your review makes me want to read the book, but the previews of the movie make me not too sure about it. excited for the book now though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the movie. SJP is always stylish - what ever she wears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, LOVE SJP ... can't wait to catch the movie :) xx Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been to sure about the movie, but the book sounds like a fun read and certainly something we can all relate to!! And I don't think anyone can wear clothes like SJP - flawless always. Makes me dream of wearing Chanel in my daughters room looking effortlessly stylish, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin