Friday, August 19, 2011

Laduree: Sweet Treats

Laduree, the famed sweet shop in Paris, is always on my "to do " list when I get a chance to visit the city of lights.  



Soon, it won't require a "trip across the pond" to taste those delicate macarons.  Laduree will be opening in New York City on August 26, 20.


                                                        Source: laduree.fr via Deborah on Pinterest

If you have a craving for Chocolate and Passion Fruit macarons, you can place an order and have them shipped.  



Wouldn't a Laduree scented candle make a wonderful gift?  (no calories either!)


Have a sweet weekend dear readers.  See you on Monday.  


2 comments:

  1. Those look wonderful. Tell me will you be making the trip to give them a taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get there sometime soon. (I hope!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin