Monday, August 29, 2011

Ice Cream Obsession

My favorite desserts are usually cake and cookies.  However, this past week I discover Skinny Cow Dulce de Leche low fat ice cream.

Just 150 calories per serving, which is the whole 5.8oz container.  I find this yummy ice cream so rich and satisfying that half the container takes care of my over-active sweet tooth.  Do you see all that gooy "de leche" on the spoon?  There is nothing "skinny" tasting about this dessert.  Give it a try.


Hope you had a lovely weekend.  Did you experience Hurricane Irene?  Any damage?  Our Bahamas house escaped damage.  Just some yard cleanup needed.  Very fortunate indeed.

2 comments:

  1. What! How did I not know about this? Ooh I need it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my list now, just when I was dreading the grocery store run, now I can get a little treat and not feel guilty. Glad your home was ok, I read this after I commented on your earlier post - don't mind me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin