Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall Trend: Fur

Fur, faux or the real thing, seems to be an important trend for fall of 2011.

DVF below the knee vest

Fur is a great way to add texture to a monotone ensemble.

Prabal Gurung short evening jacket

 Elie Tahari 

I could do this, a fur neckpiece.  Love the leopard print with this fur.  

Just a touch of fur trim.


Faux Fur Vests

                                            Faux Fur Vests by spiralstyle featuring fake fur vests
This is a collection of faux fur vests from Nordstrom that won't break the bank.  Don't they evoke Rachel Zoe?

I think a fur accessory is more my style.  I'm too small to wear the shaggy, fluffy furs.  I'm afraid  I'd look like a child's stuffed animal if I wore a fur vest
I love this little faux fur wristlet.  Just $89 on Piperlime.

If you are really lovin' the look, here is a faux fur bag for $450 from Saks

Are you on-board with this trend?  Would you wear real fur or just faux?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin