Thursday, July 14, 2011

Two Looks for a White Skirt

I picked up this white eyelet skirt at Banana Republic.  I love the look of a white skirt in summer and a pencil skirt is my style.  I'll be traveling to Philadelphia for the weekend and I want two looks for this skirt.
White Eyelet Skirt, Banana Republic

 I went to Polyvore to put together two looks.  I use the same bag and stay within the same color family.  What do you think?  
Two looks, one skirt
                                    Two looks, one skirt by Spiralstyle


















     

1 comment:

  1. Great way to use the skirt with two different looks. It's nice to see someone else who wears scarves. So chic and French.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin