Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Musings: Flowers

Happy Monday dear ones.  I hope you are rested and relaxed from a lovely weekend.  Aren't you just loving summer and being outside?  My garden and deck plantings are blooming and producing.  I enjoy eating from my garden and having an abundance of fresh herbs to choose from.  An added pleasure this year is having a cutting garden.  

These are the first cuttings of the zinnias I  planted from seed.  They are a variety that is all oranges and yellows.

These two plots are my "rental garden" from my town's organic garden project.  Right now I have an abundance of lettuces, spinach and herbs.  By the end of the week I'll have haricots verts.  

I'm carrying flowers too with this handbag I found.  The floral print is on a soft leather.  Lots of handy pockets inside too.  
Have a glorious Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Fresh flowers and floral prints...

    love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the flowers are so beautiful!! I like your blog I'm your new follower hope you can take a look at my blog and follow back!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin