Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Guest Blogger Angela: Color Inspiration

A special treat today!  
Angela from 365smalldetails is guest blogging on color inspiration.

Hello Spiral Style readers I am so excited to have the opportunity to share my passion for color with you all!!!


 I often find myself pulling colors from items that inspire me, these can be anything from a magazine layout to a piece of clothing. Having a library of color swatches and images that you can refer back to for inspiration is always a must have in my book. These palettes can come in handy for anything whether it be a creative project you are working on, new colors to update your office space, or combining new items in your closet. I am really enjoying the combination of pink and orange lately, throw in a nice neutral and how can you loose?

Angela from 365smalldetails.

Thanks Angela!!  XXOO
Visit Angela's delightful blog by clicking on the link above.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin