Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Patriotic Pinterest Picks


I am very new to Pinterest, a virtual pinboard, where you can collect all the wonderful things you've found on the web.  Here are a few of my patriotic picks for the 4th of July.




 Pinterest is  like a folder of all the things you've been saving for years from magazines but with no clutter on your desk.  It is all there on the web for you to check out whenever you want inspiration or share with a friend or anyone who is interested to see what inspires you.


Source: flickr.com via Deborah on Pinters



























Click on any of the links to view my Pinterest boards

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog via google too. I have the same hobo j.crew bag:-), love it!!Hughs Anja
    P.S. beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin