Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tightline

If you've been following Spiral Style for a while, you know I am a big fan of 
Laura Mercier cosmetics.
I especially like the Tightline eyeliner and brush.
This product is virtually waterproof so no raccoon eyes.  As the name state, you can get a "tight line" of color pigment very close to your lashes. 

Tightline Activator is a new product.  This fluid, when mixed with the cake liner, forms a smooth paste for an even application.  I  just started using this product and I highly recommend it.  

3 comments:

  1. since your daughter is still looking for a cake baker, i would recommend trying brown betty too. both classic cake and brown betty were at the wedding expo and everything we tried from both places was delicious!

    the four seasons is a beautiful venue! we've been to the fountain restaurant a few times over the years and the food is always superb. how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that eyeliner brush and use it daily! Her make-up is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always afraid of raccoon eyes, I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin