Thursday, March 17, 2011

Accessorizing: Fear and Flair

I do not pretend to be an interior designer.  I do enjoy styling my own interiors, especially seasonal changes.  I'm not afraid of color and hubby and I collect antique Persian rugs and vintage posters.  BUT, my fear is accessories.  I am not good at all with the "little things" that make a room "sing".  I think it may stem from my aversion to dusting.  If you have all sorts of "tchotchkes" sitting on a table, you eventually have to pick them up and dust them!  

I found an article in the recent Lonny Magazine:  How to: Accessorize with Flair.  

Elle:Decor arrived yesterday and I spotted some great examples of accessories and collections that have FLAIR!
from the article Renaissance Man



These photos make me want to go to flea markets in Europe and dust.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin