Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter Nail Care

My hands, cuticles and nails take a real beating in the winter.  Dry, chapped, rough...you get the picture.
I decided to try a cuticle oil.Opi Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil  I'm finding that my cuticles are getting softer and less ragged looking which encourages me to keep using the product.  

Last time I was at SEPHORA looking for a nail polish, I found this nail brightener. SEPHORA by OPI Nail Treatment - Brightener  This product does brighten the nail and will protect the nail from taking on color from dark polishes when used as a base coat.  PS. background of the photo is the scarf I am knitting.

What are your tricks for nail care in winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin