Friday, February 25, 2011

RePurpose Shopping

More snow here in Michigan today.  The only sign that spring may really happen is that we have more hours of daylight.  I can walk Sydney at 6 pm without a flashlight.  
Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

I going to check out the sale at RePurpose in Northville.  Have you ever seen the TV show, Cash & Cari?  RePurpose is Cari Cucksey's store.  Cari is a "treasure hunter" or professional estate liquidator.    
This weekend is the Winter Bazaar Sale at RePurpose.  I'm going to check it out and see if I can find any great deals or things I can't live without.  
I'd love to find a table like this to use as a bar cart in the dining room.
I'll let you know what I find.

Last night hubby dropped a full bottle of beer in the kitchen.  The bottle broke and spewed foaming beer all over the floor, cabinets and walls.  This happened just as I was about to serve dinner. We ate dinner and then attacked the mess.  I was actually contemplating just moving instead of cleaning but I got out my Shark Steam Mop.  No, this is not a paid info-mercial, but the Shark did make short work of the sticky mess.  I've been using the Shark for a month now on my hardwood floors to remove the footprints from salty, melted snow.  Check out the Shark here.
Have a great weekend.  See you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin