Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Virtual Gift Basket

The whole family has assembled in the Bahamas for Christmas.  I'm about to go poolside but wanted to do a last minute gift post.  I had to leave behind a cooler filled with holiday food like beef tenderloins because of an embargo here in the Bahamas.  Frustrating to say the least.  No worries though.  I picked up some good stuff here.  My sisters gave me lots of yummy nibbles to bring along too.   If you need last minute gifts or a host gift, consider a food basket.  I got these ideas from the NY Times.  
These items would help make wonderful nibbles.

1  Pressed Caviar
2 Pumpkin and Squash Oil
3 Walnut Dijon Mustard
4  Moroccan tea glasses (because I REALLY want some for me!)
5  Chocolate-Covered Wine Grapes
all items except glasses can be found by clicking here
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin