Monday, August 2, 2010

Atelier Cologne

I was captivated by this beautiful composition photo/postcard that I received as a promotion earlier this year from Neiman Marcus.  The photo reminds me of Nice, France.  I keep the postcard in my medicine cabinet and when I open the door in the morning and view this image, I visualize myself having an espresso al fresco and then strolling along the beach.  I love orange and blue together and coffee, and the beach...I just had to try the perfume that it was promoting.   



Turns out, I am smitten with the rich, citrusy scent of Atelier Sanguine from Atelier Cologne that was being marketed.  The top notes of this fragrance are blood orange and bitter orange.  






There are 4 other fragrances in the Atelier Cologne line, all based on a citrus theme.  They are pricey and available at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin