Thursday, June 3, 2010

Out of Touch

Royal Poinciana Tree
Hello Spiral Style readers.  I've missed being able to post lately and it is my own fault.  I left home without my computer charger and had limited battery reserve that I needed to conserve for emergencies.  Not only that, but I had no cell phone plan for the Bahamas and my land line was not functioning either.  That left a VHF radio for communication but that did not work when the power went out for about 2 hours each day.  Yeah, it was a hot mess.  Hubby was to arrive yesterday but when I went to meet the ferry and he was not on board.  Turns out a weather system kept his plane from reaching its destination.  So, today brought Hubby (with my computer charger), two cell phones with Bahamas phone plans and a functioning land line.  I'm back in touch.  It was actually nice to be disconnected for a bit but nice to know it is now an option!
Early morning view from the front porch
Have a fantastic day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin