Monday, May 10, 2010


Perhaps you saw this video during the Super Bowl.  It was an ad for Google.  I know it is too large for this post but you'll get the idea.  I received a video very similar to this for Mother's Day that was created just for me.  These YouTube videos are called Search Stories and you can create one too.  Wish I knew about this before Mother's Day and I would have shared it with all of you.  But now you'll know for Father's Day or a graduation.  Wouldn't it be a great way to tell friends you are engaged or having a baby!!!  Click HERE to go to YouTube-Create, Search Stories.  You can enter up to 7 "searches", add music and your text.  You will be able to view Search Stories that others have created and are willing to share.  Have fun!

Have a great week!  
Tomorrow is a special day for ME!  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin