Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Big Photo Challenge: Abandoned

I joined a photo challenge hosted by Adorible Photography blog.  Our assignment this week was 
Abandoned

Empty, bleached conch shell.  Elbow Cay, Bahamas
Taken with Olympus Stylus 790 SW  no digital enhancement

Living in southeast Michigan, I see foreclosed houses that have been vacated, factories that are defunct,  and projects halted due to lack of funds.  I couldn't sum up the devastation in one photo.  Instead, I decided to submit a photo of natural abandonment. 

Click on the icon below to view the other entries.
The Big Photo Challenge

2 comments:

  1. That's great, love the texture of the wood...and it's nice to know a little something about the photo too. Thanks for joining in and linking up your photo. Next week's theme has just been published, so feel free to join in that one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shell

    Keep in touch! Visit my blog http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/ to win a giveaway

    xx
    Sahi
    http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin