Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Help: Follow-up

I talked about The Help last week.
The Help
I just finished the book and had to tell you I LOVED it.  I got lots of time to read on my flights yesterday and couldn't put it down.  I highly recommend it.  The subject of racism is as contemporary today as it was in the '60's, the setting for the book.  The characters are well developed and speak with their own voice.  I highly recommend reading this book.

I just launched my website for my Bahamas vacation house.  You can see the link in the left sidebar.  Click on the lighthouse to be taken to the website.


Only a few days left for the February giveaway.  Remember to make comments to be eligible for the February giveaway.  I'll be giving away this heart necklace.  The necklace is 17 1/2 inch sterling silver open heart linked to chain.  I will randomly choose a date in February and I'll take all comments for that day's post and randomly select a winner.  So to be eligible, you must be a follower and post a comment for the selected day.  That's it.  The winner will be announced March 1.

3 comments:

  1. I was just checking out the photos on the webpage. The house is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the website is great! Very easy to navigate, I enjoyed looking at all the pictures, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i put this book on hold from the library...glad to read another review. can't wait till i get it now!

    DolphinV27@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin