Thursday, December 10, 2009

Macaroon Memories


I listened to one of my favorite Christmas CD's today and it took me back to our Christmas in Paris three years ago.

$4.50 on blujay.com

I started to salivate, thinking about the marvelous macaroons at Laduree. Then I found their recipe for them here.

The first time I had REAL macaroons was at the Francois Payard Patisserie in NYC.
Food & Wine magazine features a lesson in these delectable French cookies by Francois.

Biting into these French treats is at first crunchy and then creamy in your mouth.
The rainbow of vivid colors announce the anticipated flavor, heightened by a complimentary filling.


Once you've mastered the piping bag (not all the difficult) you can assemble a tree for your holiday buffet.

Délicieux! Bon Appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin