Tuesday, October 6, 2009


Posted by Picasa
We are well into October and it is starting to look like fall here in Michigan

I took some photos of the autumnal changes and other signs of fall. The colors are not at peak but are delightful nonetheless. Today is extremely windy and it is a pleasure sitting next to my (gas) fireplace as I write this post. My t-shirts and tank tops have been replaced by cozy sweaters. Comfort food is back on the menu too. Tonight is a pork roast cooked with apple cider and fresh brussel sprouts on the side. With the shorter daylight hours I love to light a candle on my kitchen counter while I make dinner.

What are your autumn pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin