Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New York State Of Mind

I just returned from a few days in New York City.

I'm originally an East Coast girl now transplanted in the mid west. Occasionally I need a New York "fix". I find it inspiring to simply walk and observe people, trends and shop windows.
Photo by me
Sunday morning at Balthazar

I had some great meals. As a "walk-in", getting the full menu at the bar was the way to go in normally "impossible to get a reservation" restaurants.

Jacques Torres is known as Mr. Chocolate. I visited his Hudson Street retail store for my holiday baking chocolate.

I'm energized and ready to get back to my studio and see if my inspiration can evolve into some new jewelry designs.

What is your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin