Friday, October 23, 2009

Etsy Find: lemon+betsy

It is a very rainy day here in Michigan and I was sitting by my fireplace trying to be inspired about something to post in Spiral Style today. I jumped over to Etsy and voila' , I spotted lemon+betsy

Flower Power Coaster $16 click here
The shop features items for home, office and travel. Most items are felted wool.

Wool Felt Key Fob $4.25
I just ordered a red key fob.

Recognize your luggage with a special luggage tag.

How about a decorated mouse pad?

Check out lemon+betsy and mark the shop as a favorite. These stylish, useful items are great for stocking stuffers and thoughtful gifts.

Don't forget, giveaway ends at noon today. See Oct 19 post for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin