Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Circles Pendant

I've been thinking of a circle in a circle design for a pendant and last night I sat down and put some together. This sterling silver pendant has a 7/8" diameter outer circle of square wire and the inner circle is a 1/2 " diameter of round wire. The bead is ruby. I also have the pendant with a pearl or turquoise bead. The pendant is on a 16 inch cable chain. Leave a comment underneath this post and let me know what you think. Thanks!

I'm getting busy for the holiday season and contemplating making ornaments again. There goes the manicure!





1 comment:

  1. debbie, this is truly gorgeous. your talent and vision are inspiring....
    you are just sompthin' else!!
    we think of you when we hang your tree ornaments each year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin