Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Genius Idea



We needed a headboard to complete the Master bedroom at our Bahamas house. Finding a cheap headboard, shipping it and paying duty made getting a headboard an outrageous expense. But the bedroom didn't feel complete without a headboard so I kept searching. I was so excited to find that there is such a thing as an inflatable headboard.

You choose the style of headboard and size as well as the slipcover. Your kit comes with an inflatable "bladder", air pump, slip cover and Velcro tabs to attach to the wall.

Pump up the bladder and insert it into the slipcover. Attach the Velcro tabs to the headboard and then position and attach to the wall. That simple!!! Who knew?

I ordered my headboard from Target but if you search the Internet you can find many places to order these amazing inflatable headboards.

Can you tell I'm excited about this! I am. I love getting a "look for less"!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, this is very cool! I haven't seen one of these before, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love to hear from readers of Spiral Style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin